Do you have a story to tell, a firsthand account, valuable information, or photos about a news story to pass along to our editors? Do you feel like your article can speak to an audience of its own in relation to our topics?
Don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’d be delighted to hear from you! 🙂
At Times International we are actively looking for new and interesting content, unsolicited opinion, and international news pitches to share with our readers. Currently, with 20,000 monthly readers, we can help your work reach a large audience. Writers should familiarise themselves with our content before contacting us.
- Our articles and blogs range between 600 – 3000 words.
- In a typical week, we receive many submissions. Please make sure you understand the kind of content we prefer and include a brief explanation, why your pitch is an important one and who you aim to target.
- If you have a compelling local or international story, it should also be framed in such a way that it is relevant to readers across the country.
- We address a wide range of topics from Finance, Education, Entertainment, Lifestyle, and Tech. Make sure your article falls into one of these.
It is important that you familiarize yourself with the kind of content we publish and highlight to us, in which category you wish your work to be featured: Business, Education, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Finance, or Tech.
For security and data safety, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
The type of content we do not accept!
- Articles links to unsolicited or dark websites
- Adult or casino
- Research articles
- Product promotions
- Content with profanity
- Abusive or strongly opinionated articles
- Biased content towards race/sex/ethnicity
- Articles with pirated images or videos
In order to review your work, we’d need a title, meta-description, feature image, and several licensed images or your own e eg. Pixabay, Canva, Pexels, etc.
Please keep your emails short and to the point. Emails longer than about 200 words will be rejected without reply – as will any that start with things like: “I’m a long-time reader of your site and your articles are inspiring and illuminating…”. If that sounds a bit unfriendly, it’s because we’re deluged with such requests and flattery will get you nowhere! Sorry.
All you need to give me is:
- The name of your organization (or the organization on whose behalf you are writing)
- Description of the organization’s products/services
- Your article idea or ideas
- 1-2 examples of previous articles
That’s it! Short but sweet.
Please be aware that we accept sponsored articles and informative guides for free, but we must charge for all do-follow and no-follow link placements!